Monday, April 26, 2010

Bridal Accessories!

Etsy.com is my best friend right now! I just purchased THIS from Sew Unique Wedding Garters:



And I'm in the processes of having this customized a bit for my measurements by Archeress Arts:



I am beyond excited about this necklace!!! Now, what earrings and bracelet to go with? Hmm.

Here are a few other things I am drooling over on Etsy for the wedding made by Inspired By Marie:

A "Peacock Wood Burned Wedding Guestbook".


And a "Peacock Feather Wedding Signature Mat".




The prices are a bit on the steep side, but I think the detail in the artwork is definitely worth it! They're just beautiful. I guess we'll see wont we?

And of course I'll need something like this (by Designer Shindigs to go with the guest book!



I want it all! ... I need to do an update on the house soon! It is completely drywalled and looks completely different! So excited to share the pictures with you all!

4 comments:

  1. I just love the peacock theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! Rachie, I love it too! I'm so glad I didn't chose something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peacock feathers

    ReplyDelete