Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Living Room Furniture!

We had our pre-drywall walk today and it went great! It was just a typical walk-through, explanation of light switches and outlets. We were able to ask questions.. that sort of thing. It already feels like home just because we've been out there so much! Everything is up to code and passed inspection so now it's time for drywall! We should have a closing date in late May, early June- if everything goes as planned. skjdhfkjhs.

After we left the house we grabbed a bite to eat at Steak & Shake and then headed over to Bed, Bath, & Beyond to add a few more things to our registry. So far Bed, Bath, & Beyond is my least favorite place we've registered .. out of the two, I guess. Haha. I'd like to register at JC Penny's too just because it's another place in my home town that people can go to buy gifts.

Annndd *drum roll* .. we ended up at Value City Furniture a bit after that. After much searching for a living room set that would make me faint with happiness- we found it!

Here are a few stock images from the website:


Couch- that microfiber suede material. This is by far the comfiest one that I've sat on, and I LOVE all of the pillows.


And this CHAIR. I can't explain the awesomeness that is this chair. It is so plushy and wonderful- and it spins/swivels around. I threw myself into it dramatically around 5 seconds after laying eyes on it and began hugging a pillow and rambling about how I had to have it. So, there you go. I pick out furniture like a 5 year old picks out a stuffed animal.


1 comment: