Friday, March 26, 2010

Bricks, Shingles, & Windows

They're up/on!













So, I think I'm sort of like a Mother-To-Be about this whole house thing. It's all I can talk about and I'm afraid everyone may be a little sick of me at this point. ;) It's just insane to me how fast this whole process has been moving along the past few weeks, so every time there is a new development- I MUST SHOW YOU. And even if no one is reading this, I will love looking back at it.

(And just to clear this up- I love hearing Mothers-To-Be ramble about their protruding bellies so maybe (hopefully) other people aren't annoyed by my house-baby ramblings. lol.) OH and be sure to keep up with my Flickr (here) if you want to see other pictures or the descriptions that I post. I don't usually post them all here.

2 comments:

  1. i like reading your posts. i know i don't comment, like ever, and i'm sorry for that. i think it is amazing how fast this building protect is going, and i can't wait to see the finished product :D

    btw i can't comment with my e-mail or url, but i hope you know who i am :) (http://last-night.org/nanna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so awesome how fast they can get a house done!

    ReplyDelete