Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Take A Tour: Vlog! :)

There has been a lot of progress on the house! Take a look! =)

Building Our Home from Stephanie Lynn on Vimeo.



And, our first kiss in our living room. ;)



We put the wedding invitations together and will be mailing them out by the end of the week! We've also started the cleaning and packing process. I have taken pictures of pretty much everything we've done and will flood you with them soon enough. I'm back in the blogging mood and it feels good. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow its being built sooo fast. I remember when my parents built our house..it took 9 months. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It won't be mud...NOT FOREVA!" lol I love Nate! "Massive TV right here!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica- yes we have lit a fire under them because of our wedding. Hah. But they move pretty fast during these stages. It will slow up when the drywall goes up.

    Rachie- Nate is soo excited about the TV. LOL.

    ReplyDelete