Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bridal Shower Recap

Right so, I wanted to type up this whole blog about my amazing Bridal Shower- and the thing is- it was amazing. But I can't really put it into words! Because if I do it goes something like this- "OMG, it was SO GREAT. Friends! TEA! PRESENTS. asjdlkkajsd. PRESENTS AND FRIENDS AND TEA. And PINK. And.. flowers! PRETTY flowers!!! ... and so many presents. AND so much fun! OOohhhhhhh... perfect!" Yeah. That's what this day looks like in my head and I wont subject you to that so just look at the pictures, kay?


The overall Tea Party set-up!




Would you like some noms? (I had to say "noms" because apparently I say that word a lot and it makes people laugh.)




My Mom & I- we don't look alike at ALL do we?



Tea time up front!


The "littlest" tea party going on in the corner! <3



My soon to be Sister-in-Law, Erin (party planner extraordinaire) playing with my Niece Bella! Love her tutu!



The daunting present corner!



Playing "The Price Is Right" with the gals! They had to figure out how much my basket of stuff was worth!



OH look how lovingly I am staring into the handheld mixer's eyes!



These salt & pepper squeezey things rock my face off! They're magnets and you SQUEEZE them instead of turning them like normal salt & pepper grinders.





My kind of cooking- put it in and WALK AWAY. ;)



SO excited about this rice cooker and vegetable steamer! MMMM!



Embroidered oven mits and towels! <3 LOL at some of my friends wondering why someone would embroider my current initial onto my wedding present. (My initial isn't changing, HAH. The first three letters aren't even changing!)



And one last present picture. There are a million, thanks to Ashley!



Wait I lied - I can't forget the SPOONTULA!



My little Ballerina!





My beautiful cake made by my other soon to be Sister-in-Law, Kristi!





My two wonderful girls, Tabitha & Ashley!






More pretty-ness~









Mom & I!



Self portrait!



Surprise!



A few boys that snuck into the party! (Nate and my soon to be Father-in-Law!)



And lastly- all of my beautiful girls! Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment