Friday, February 19, 2010

Bridal Shower, TOMORROW!

My Bridal Shower Tea Party is tomorrow at 2pm! I am so excited and I absolutely cannot wait! I've gradually gotten more and more excited over the past week, but now that it's here- I can't contain myself! This past week has been full of craziness! Tuesday night we went to selections and picked out our floors, cabinets, colors, counters, etc. - all very, very fun! Here is ONE of many pictures I took with my phone, but I haven't uploaded them yet!



The wood will be in the kitchen/dining area and the entry. Love, love, love- favorite thing I got to pick out!

On to Wednesday- my parent's flew in around 3:45PM. I was still at work and once I got off of work Nate picked me up and we went straight to our appointment with ADI to select appliances at 5PM! Thursday at 5pm we had our lighting appointment with Breckers! *spins around in circles* And to add a little more fun to the mix- our Real Estate Agent is helping my parents look around at possible houses AND she's going to help them get their house sold. WHEW. Needless to say, we've been busy! But I did manage to get off around 1PM on Thursday, so there was plenty of time to do some damage at the mall! ;) We've just been browsing all of the shopping and eating out- I like it when my parents come to town! Tonight was spent eating at Johnny Carino's and viewing a possible house for them!

I think I know exactly what I'm wearing tomorrow- but I think I need to go stare into my closet for a while to make sure. I'm really scatterbrained right now so I have a feeling this post is going to sound all over the place- like my brain! I'll leave you with a few picturs I took of snow today.. before it started to melt. Today was the FIRST day I've seen sun and blue sky in ages! I'm hoping we get just a *tiny* bit more snow before my Mom leaves- she's seen plenty on the ground but I want her to see it fall from the sky! ;)






1 comment: