Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Post/New Blog Home!

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the internet! You may remember that Nate and I had a wedding blog already BUT I was never able to customize it quite the way I wanted and that caused me to never update. I wanted a fresh start- so here we are! Feel free to follow us (see the sidebar on the right) to keep up with our updates! We also have a twitter dedicated JUST to our wedding. ;)

For those who don't know- Nate and I are getting married on June 12th of this year! I can't believe it's finally 2010. It seems like it took us forever to get here, but at the same time it seems like just yesterday that he proposed to me (April 4th, 2009)! I know that the wedding will be here in a SNAP! We are finally getting a lot done. For example? We have the invitations and bridesmaids dresses picked out. I'm currently waiting to hear back from my photographer on the invitations because he gets a discounted rate on them and so I'm crossing my fingers for that to work out!



Another accomplishment? Engagement pictures! I went to Florida for Christmas and Nate met me down there after Christmas. We had our engagement pictures taken in my hometown. I have yet to purchase them but here is a nice little sample of one of my favorites!



I am really excited to keep up with this blog and use it as sort of a planning tool! I'm going to add the story of how we met and our engagement story soon! Most of you already know the stories but hey- I'm going to gush all I want! :D Stay tuned. I'm going to be blogging like crazy I'm sure!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dresses are beautiful, but how come you have two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted two. I decided I would either have all the same dress in two different matching colors or different dresses all in the same color. The one on the right will be worn be my MOH and also by my friend Kristie who will be on the end, so they'll be on the outside of the three girls in the dress on the left. The sash on the dress on the left is made of the same material as the dress on the right so they bled really well!

    ReplyDelete