Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We're On Our Way!

Yes- we are on our way!! To? Becoming home buyers! We have been pre-approved AND our real estate agent just called- we will be meeting with her most likely tomorrow or Friday (and she seems really nice)! It feels like this is all happening so fast that it doesn't even seem real! I guess I kind of thought that this would be a painfully long and drawn out process and by the time that we got pre-approved all of the houses we'd fallen in love with would be sold and long gone. But I don't think so! I can see myself walking into that house that I mentioned a post or two ago and loving it more than I do already! I still know that this may not be the case (I'm trying to be a realist, give me some credit!) but I'm crossing my fingers.

My Mom is going to be meeting with a florist tomorrow to come up with bouquet ideas. :) Things are getting done. I'm getting excited. OH and, speaking of things that don't seem real. Hawaii? Honeymoon? Seriously? Still don't believe that one.



That's the view from a room like the one we will have. Our "living room" will be a bit smaller.. but that's the view. Yeah. I know...

3 comments: