Monday, January 25, 2010

Rainbow Bright

So- I love my beautiful white wedding dress. But, I can't help but drool a little over this very.. rainbow.. wedding dress. ;) I believe Nate's Sister Erin showed me this a while back and I just stumbled across it again in search for wedding bouquet ideas (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT- anyone have suggestions? heh).




Isn't that gorgeous? A little non-traditional, yes, but you can't deny that it's beautiful! And I do adore her bouquet!

I'm really at a loss for ideas on the flowers. I want something that will go with the peacock theme I guess? Just as long as it matches. I just don't really have a real picture in my mind. Flowers are flowers to me. I keep searching google for bouquet ideas and I've found this:



But that seems a little bland. I want something that will pop well against the Oasis bridesmaids dresses. Do the bridesmaids bouquets and my bouquet have to match? What an amateur bride I am. ;) *googles some more*

4 comments:

  1. Steph, I love that bouquet! I don't think the bouquets really have to match at all. I had lilies and my bridesmaids carried roses. They "went" together overall. I think adding some more color would be pretty for yours, though!

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you do a mesh up between the two bouquets? I love them both and think it could look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to answer your question, no they don't have to match. Mine didn't and it still looked fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do not have to match, maybe coordinate but not match. And I agree with the first comment. Maybe do a mashup of those two bouquets.

    ReplyDelete