Saturday, January 23, 2010

Registering For Gifts

We have registered for gifts! We're not done YET and we're still tweaking and adding but so far we have registered at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond. We got up early this morning (ready by 11AM - that is early on a Saturday!) and led Nate's Mom around the stores while we picked things up and said, "What about this? Do married people need this?" I picked up a lot of things that I would've always wanted as a teenager but never had- like Roxy brand bathroom decorations - and then I would wisely announce that I AM A GROWN UP NOW and place it back on the shelf. .. but you know, I still want one of those mosquito net things that hang over the bed. I don't care what anyone says!

But anyway- we've started registering! People have been asking, and I'm finally able to say we've started! =)

1 comment:

  1. I really do love this background. Where did you find it and do you mind if I steal it? LOL.
    But about the registry... I felt the exact same way when my mom and I went. I was fine with the normal stuff, towels and bedding, but when she took me to the kitchen department and all the other departments for that matter I was in disbelief. I just KNEW we didn't need all that crazy stuff! Turns out we didn't, not everything. But still, people need to have something to get you. I can't wait to go look at it and pick something out!

    ReplyDelete