Sunday, January 24, 2010

House Hunting

We went out and about looking at houses yesterday. We've filled out the paperwork to prequalify for a loan and are waiting to hear back so we just went out driving around again. The last time we went looking I fell in LOVE with a few houses. We went and found a couple that are still for sale and I drooled. BUT, we got online tonight to look a little more into those few houses and found MORE houses.... and then... we found THE one. I know that so many things could happen between now and when we can actually make an offer but, God willing, I want THIS house. I suppose the pictures could be deceiving and I could walk in and hate it but I don't see that happening. I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up.. but .. here, have a look!





It has a deck AND a gazebo in the backyard with actual YARD surrounded by a privacy fence. It has a whirlpool tub, too. It's perfect. I keep praying that God will let this be our house, but I also continue to add in to that prayer that I know he has the perfect house in mind for us and if this isn't it I know there will be something better. But at the same time- PLEASE, let this be it! ;) Waiting patiently is going to be hard from here on out!

6 comments:

  1. omg, gazebo and hot tub?!?!? I really hope you get it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. Gazebo- that is downstairs from very nice deck! Gazebo = where we sit and wait patiently while yummy food is cooked and grilled. Deck = where men stand and tell their stories for the 10,000th time and grill yummy food. I THINK SO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i love the light cabinetry work and the openness of the living room, too. the backyard sounds like a huge bonus :)

    we've been looking at new ones in the paper & such here & there, to start getting ideas of what we want (we probably won't move for a year), but man it makes me lust like crazy :)

    keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fireplace and a loft/balcony too!!! i want to move in! hahah. :)

    no but really, i hope you get it - especially because you want it so badly. but you're right, if it's not THE house .. it'll come along. happy hunting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for this house! Like I said already like twice. I can't help it. If you do recall Imma bit of a house hunting freak so yea... I hope and wish for you!

    ReplyDelete